10.16.2008

MC and Nate's wedding

I had so much fun shooting this wedding with the very talented Haley Ann Warner. Everything was perfect- the bride. the groom. location. details. dress....did I say dress?! I LOVED her dress! wow, the style has really improved since my wedding!
Thanks Haley so much for calling me to help! I had a blast chillin with you!














sweet ride, huh ?! I must've really liked this car, cuz I took like 30 shots of it!























anyone notice who she looks like?- Nicole Richie! She's beautiful.

















Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Those are so awesome! I love the pictures. The wedding cake is so dang cute. You catch every moment and angle perfectly. It looks awesome. It makes me wanna get married again. Of course to Kyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL! SMALL WORLD THOUGH, I GREW UP WITH NATE AND BRANDON, HIS BEST MAN.

    ReplyDelete