7.28.2008

meet the carlsons.

I know, sometimes I go crazy with all of these images I post. But how can I not! Look at this beautiful family! They were really super fun to photograph, their kids were so sweet. And I'm sorry Emily your probably totally embarrassed I've posted so many pictures of you, but her face was so perfectly proportioned, she's so photogenic, I couldn't help it! Oh, and I love the water behind them! 


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. ashlee, super cute family and you did a great job! It was fun meeting you in the ill. class last saturday. It's crazy what a small world it is. We'll have to get together sometime and go shooting with our kids... and scout out some fun new locations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashlee,
    this is a great location!! I wish I lived down in the provo area ... you seem to have a ton of locations to choose from :) Great job!!

    ReplyDelete